AP ECET Eligibility Criteria 2019 has announced for the 2nd year of B.Tech/ B.E course in the various college’s admission. Candidates who want to check the eligibility and education qualification they need to download the official notification. Candidates can follow the term and condition to know the AP ECET 2019 Eligibility declare by the conducting authority. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur has issued the information brochure of AP ECET 2019 for the admissions into various Engineering colleges. All the Diploma holders and the graduates in B.Sc. Mathematics can apply for the examination and get admissions into their preferred colleges.
AP ECET Eligibility Criteria 2019
JNTU has released the important dates for AP ECET 2019. The exam will be conducted in the month of May on behalf of APSCHE. The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education for the academic year 2019 has planned to conduct the exam under the administration of JNTU Ananthapur.
This entrance exam will organize for the lateral admissions into 2nd-year regular courses such as B.E and B.Tech into the university engineering colleges. If you are interested to join the popular Engineering colleges that are affiliated to the university, you need to know the eligibility in the first.
To know all the eligibility of AP ECET 2019, candidates can read this article. We have included all the eligibility information for the willing candidates to join the Engineering colleges in and across the state of Andhra Pradesh. You can check the complete details about ECET Eligibility 2019 for the academic year 2019-20 here. Have a look!
AP ECET 2019 Eligibility
Candidates who are seeking to take part in the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test 2019 they can check out the eligibility details. If you are interested in the admission then you can apply for the exam. But you must fulfil the following requirements in order to become eligible for the examination:
Nationality: Candidate must be an INDIAN to apply for the entrance examination.
Domicile: Candidates should belong to the Andhra Pradesh or Telangana State. You must fulfil the non-local and local status needs as in the state of AP Educational Institutions.
Candidates must have passed the 3-year Diploma in Engineering and Technology/Pharmacy from APSCHE or any other Diploma from an AICTE approved organization.
You should process the 3-year B.Sc. Degree with Mathematics as one of the subjects in the group combination from a recognized university.
Candidates need to pass Diploma in Engineering as Technology or Pharmacy or any B.Sc. Degree with at least 45% marks to get entrance into their preferred courses.
Candidates who are currently pursuing their Diploma course they are also eligible for getting admission into the respective B.E or B.Tech or B.Pharmacy courses.
AP ECET 2019 Lateral Entry Eligibility for B.E/B.Tech/B.Pharmacy
- Applicants need to appear and get qualifying marks in the APECET 2019 examination. Appearance for the examination is not just enough but also becoming qualified in the examination is necessary.
- The university will reserve 85 Percent of the seats in each course for the local candidates as an initial preference.
- The remaining 15 Percent will consider as unreserved seats.
- There is more than 20 Percent lateral entry seats for the un-aided private professional institutions.
- At the time of filling the lateral entry seats, the university considers the rank acquired by the candidate in the exam.
- The admission for the B.Sc. [Mathematics] stream, candidates will take into consideration only after giving a chance to all the qualified Diploma holders.
For any doubts regarding the AP ECET Exam 2019, you can drop them in the comments section.