BHU PAT 2019 is organizing by Banaras Hindu University for BAMS, B.Pharma and BNYS course. Candidates who want to get the admission for the academic session they need to know that admission will be done on the behalf of NEET 2019 Score Card. BHU will provide the admission in the undergraduate courses as per the obtained marks. The university will not conduct any entrance exam. BHU has clearly mentioned on its official website regarding the admission. It’s mandatory for all candidates to fill the BHU PAT 2019 Application Form. The online registration will be starting from May to July 2019. Candidates who are going to get the admission they need to participate in the NEET exam and apply online for the admission.
On the behalf of the score, the university will call the candidate in the counselling. As per updates, the notification for BHU PAT 2019 will be released by the university in the month of May 2019. Every year, the large numbers of application form accept for BAMS, BNYS, B.Pharma course but only those candidates can able to get the seat in the best colleges those have good marks in the exam. Merit list will be uploaded in July 2019 according to category wise. So candidates will able to apply for the counselling and download the seat allotment. Candidates can read the article carefully to know more about the exam.
|Examination Name||BHU PAT Entrance Exam 2019|
|Conducting By||Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi|
|Admission for||BAMS, B.Pharma, BNYS|
|Level of the exam||University|
BHU PAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates must have to check the eligibility criteria and also go through the term & condition before filling the application. The application form will be rejected any time of admission if the candidate does not meet the eligibility so we have given the complete details below:
Age Limit – There is no age limit bar for BHU BAMS Admission 2019.
Education Qualification – It’s most important to check the education requirement. Candidates should process the intermediate / 12th class or its equivalent exam from any board. Candidates must secure the 50% Marks for General Category and 45% marks for Physically Challenged General category. If you belong to SC/ ST/ OBC categories then you need to get 40% marks in the 12th class.
Candidates must have the valid score card of NEET 2019 exam along with the complete details. English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Zoology + Botany) subjects are necessary to study in the 12th class as per the latest news. In case you are waiting for the result or appearing in the 10 + 2 then you are also eligible for the entrance exam.
BHU PAT 2019 Application Form
A huge number of candidates are waiting for the latest updates regarding the exam. Candidates can note down that application form of BHU BAMS 2019 will be available in online mode. The application will be starting from May to July 2019 so you need to register on its official website by following the instructions. A link will be activated once the application will be uploaded by the university. Before filling the application, candidates can get ready all the documents as well as information of candidate such as:
- Basic Details – Name, Father/ Mother Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Course, Category etc
- Communication Details – Permanent address with pin code, email id, phone number
- Education Information – 10th, 12th class, passing year, obtained marks, total marks, and subjects.
- Scanned Images – Scan copy of the Photograph and Signature in the jpg, jpeg format.
- NEET Exam Details – Enter the NEET Application form number, registration no etc
Now, candidates have to follow the below steps and guidelines to fill the online application form.
Application Fee – BHU PAT Online Application will not consider valid till candidate will not pay the examination fee. The fee is not refundable or transferable in any case. BHU will accept the fee through online mode i.e. Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. Candidates need to note down the transaction numbers for further reference.
|General and OBC Category||Rs.1000/ –|
|SC/ ST and PWD Category||Rs.750/ –|
How to Fill for BHU BAMS Application Form 2019
- The eligible candidates need to visit the BHU official web portal.
- Now, candidates can go to the web link of BHU PAT Exam 2019.
- Search the application form link and click on it.
- Fill the basic, education, communication details along with NEET exam details properly.
- Upload the scanned coloured photograph and signature in jpg format.
- Pay the examination fee through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Check the preview of the application and click on edit for any modification.
- Finally, candidates can click on submit the application and take a printout.
- Candidates no need send the application at BHU address.
- We suggest that candidates can get multiple printouts for future use.
BHU PAT 2019 Important Dates
- Notification will be issued by BHU – May 2019
- Starting date of online registration – May 2019
- End date of application submission – July 2019
- Last date to deposit the application fee – July 2019
- Declaration of the result online – July 2019
- Uploading the merit list category wise – August 2019
- Starting date of the counselling will be from – August 2019
- Seat Allotment letter download on the website – August 2019
BHU PAT Result 2019
After the registration, the university will be declaring the result online mode on its official website. Candidates who have successfully registered online on or before the last date they can check the result. A pdf file will be uploading by the university so you need to download it and take a print out.
BHU PAT 2019 Merit List category wise will also available in the month of August 2019. According to source, the merit list will prepare based on the obtained marks in NEET exam. Candidates must be medically and physically fit for the admission.
BHU PAT Counselling 2019
After releasing the merit list and rank card, the university gets ready to schedule the counselling. The web counselling will start in the month of August 2019 within 2-3 rounds. BHU will publish the counselling dates on the behalf of merit. To fill the counselling form, candidates have to visit the website and fill the web choice and lock the choice. Moreover, candidates need to submit the documents at the time of interview/counselling. Lists of documents are given below:
- 10th and 12th Class Mark Sheet
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate for SC/ ST/ OBC
- Migration Certificate
- NEET Score Card and Details
- Physically Challenged Certificate
- Transfer and Character Certificate
Finally, candidates can download the seat allotment letter and report at the allotted institute for the admission. After paying the admission fee, candidates must have to get the confirmation letter and get the receipt of the fee.
For more information, candidates can keep in touch and comment below for any quarries.