Bihar Polytechnic 2019 is the deemed entrance exam for admission in the various polytechnic courses. BCECE board gets the responsibility to conduct the Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE) for the academic session. Thousands of numbers of candidates are looking forward to the engineering and non-engineering admission in the various colleges in the Bihar State. It is the state level exam organized by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board in the Polytechnic Engineering (PE), Part-Time four-year polytechnic engineering course (PPE), Para Medical-Dental Metric Level (PMD) and Paramedical Intermediate level (PM) course. DCECE 2019 Application Form will be filled through online mode on its official website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. This year, the paper-pen based test will be going to conduct in the month of May 2019. Candidates can download the notification and read the carefully fully to know more about the exam date, syllabus, admission procedure etc.
Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Exam Dates
The numbers of candidates are waiting for the dates for filling the application so those candidates can go through the information brochure. Candidates can keep update yourself and don’t miss the latest updates of DCECE 2019. Let’s check out the important dates of the exam.
|Availability of the online application form||2nd Week of March 2019|
|Closing date of online registration||1st Week of April 2019|
|Last date for paying the exam fee||2nd Week of April 2019|
|Application Form correction last date||3rd Week of April 2019|
|Download the admit card online||1st Week of May 2019|
|DCECE 2019 Exam Date for PM & PMD||2nd Week of May 2019|
|Date of exam for PE & PPE||2nd Week of May 2019|
|The announcement of the result||1st Week of June 2019|
|Download the merit list||2nd Week of June 2019|
|Starting date of the counselling||3rd Week of June 2019|
DCECE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility is mandatory for those candidates who are seeking the admission. Candidates who will not meet the requirement of the exam those candidates are not able to fill the application form. We have mentioned the eligibility condition along with the education.
Nationality – Candidates should be belonging to Bihar state or refuge or government employees of Bihar.
Age Limit –
- If you are applying for the PE course there is no age limit required for this.
- The minimum age of candidates should be 19 years for PPE.
- The maximum age for PMD course is 30 years and minimum age’s 15 years.
- For Para Medical, candidates who have done the GNM or ANM those candidate ages should be 17 year and maximum 35 years as on 31st December 2019.
Education Requirement – It’s essential for each candidate to check the education qualification. The education is different for each course which has mentioned below.
|Course Name||Education Qualification|
|PE||To qualify for the PE, candidates need to secure 35% marks in the 10th class.|
|PMD||Candidates who have done/appearing 10th examination from CBSE/ICSE or equivalent board with subjects like Chemistry, Physics, Biology and English are eligible to apply.|
|PPE||Candidates should be passed the 10th class with two years ITI course.|
|PM||You must have to pass the 12th class along with the Chemistry, Physics, English, and Math/ Biology subjects.|
Bihar Polytechnic Application Form 2019
Huge numbers of candidates are seeking the admission for the polytechnic course in the Bihar state. The board has released the official notification along with the information brochure and gets the information for filling the application form. DCECE 2019 Online Registration has started from March to April 2019 through online mode. The interested candidates can follow the instructions and apply online on its official website. All eligible candidates must pay the exam fee through offline or online mode. If you want to pay through offline mode then you can download the e-challan and pay at any branch of Canara Bank. You can also use the Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking. Before registration, candidates must have to aware the Bihar Polytechnic 2019 online form last date.
- Paper 1 exam fee is Rs.550/ – for General and Rs.330/ – for SC/ST.
- If you have to apply for 2 paper then you can pay Rs. 660/- for General & OBC and Rs.385/ – for SC/ST categories.
- If you opt the three courses then you can make the payment of Rs.770/ – and Rs.440 for SC/ ST category.
- For four courses, you can deposit the Rs. 880/- for General and OBC category and Rs.500/ – for SC/ST.
How to Apply for DCECE 2019 Online Form
- Candidates have to access the official website and click on the link to apply online.
- Candidates can read the instructions and also click on the continue button for registration.
- You need to enter the Name, Father’s Name, Course, Email id and Mobile number.
- After that, you can click on the register button and get the login details via mail or SMS.
- To log in the account, you have to enter the Registration Number/User Name & Password.
- The board will ask to enter the complete details regarding the personal, education, contact details etc.
- Candidates can upload the recent photograph & signature in a given format.
- The board will ask to select the exam centre and mode of payment.
- Finally, you can click on “Save & Continue” button and submit the application.
- Candidates must have to send the Part A & Part B application form along with the documents and challan to below address:
Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board
I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport,
P.O- B.V. College, Patna-800014, Bihar
Application Form Correction – There are the numbers of candidates who have entered the wrong information in the application. So, those candidates can able to modify the information. You can log in the account and click on application correction. After that, you can easily make the changes on or before the last date. We recommended that candidates can take the print out for the future use.
DCECE 2019 Syllabus & Pattern
Candidates who are going to appear in the exam they need to prepare for the exam. Candidates need to know that question will be going to ask from the various subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Math, Biology, English, Hindi, General Science, Numerical Ability, and general knowledge. To secure the good marks, candidates have to download the Bihar Polytechnic Syllabus 2019 and go through the exam pattern below.
- BCECE will be conducting the written test (paper-pen based test).
- The board will give you 2 hours 15 minutes to solve the paper.
- 90 Multiple choice questions will be in the exam.
- MCQ will be asked in English & Hindi language.
- The total number of marks will be 450 marks.
- Each correct answer will be awarded 5 marks.
- No mark will deduct for the wrong answer.
|Subjects||Total Question||Total Marks|
For PE & PPE
Bihar Polytechnic Admit Card 2019
BCECE board will be issued the admit card through online mode. The admit card will be available on its official website in the month of May 2019. The board will not send the admit card via post/ courier. You have to enter the registration number and password to download the admit card. Candidates who have filled the application they need to visit the website to download the hall ticket. You can also check the complete details available in the hall ticket such as
- Course Name
- Candidate’s Name
- Exam Centre/ Venue
- Date of the Exam & Time
- Reporting time
- Photograph & Signature
In case, if you found any information mismatching then you can contact immediately with the helpdesk number.
Bihar DCECE 2019 Result
A large number of the application has filled by the candidates for the written test. After given the exam performance, candidates can check the result through online mode on its official website. First, you need to click on the direct link and enter the application no, registration no and password. Once the result will display on the screen then you can take a printout for the further reference. Within a few days, the board will publish the merit list category wise along with the rank card. You can download it and see your name for counselling.
Bihar Polytechnic Counselling 2019
Candidates who have checked the result those candidates can go for the counselling. As per news, the counselling will be starting from July 2019 within three rounds. The board will upload the counselling dates along with venues. The counselling will be scheduled through offline mode so candidates can get ready for it. Candidates can carry all documents along with the Xerox copies and report at the counselling venue. You will be called for counselling on the behalf of rank and category wise. The seat allotment letter will be issued on the behalf of rank, choices of colleges, availability of seats and category wise. The documents will be verified at the allotted college and take a printout for the admission.
If you have any quarries regarding the Bihar Polytechnic Exam 2019 they can leave your message in the comment box.