BSTC Syllabus 2019 is available to download to the preparation of the exam. There are the numbers of candidates who are searching for the syllabus along with the exam pattern. The notification for the exam has issued by the Govind Guru Tribal University, Banswara for the new session. Candidates who are seeking the admission they need to participate in the Rajasthan BSTC Entrance Exam 2019. Pre Basic School Training Certificate is the state level exam for those candidates who want to get the D.El.Ed admission in the various colleges in the Rajasthan State. Now, candidates have to download the syllabus and prepare for the exam.
Rajasthan BSTC Syllabus 2019
First of all, GGTU, Banswara has uploaded the information brochure which included the complete details of the exam. Candidates can download the syllabus for BSTC General or BSTC Sanskrit 2019. The topic comes from the various subjects so you need to know what types of question will ask in the written test.
As per information, the exam will schedule in the first week of May 2019. Before the registration, you need to get a copy of the syllabus. The syllabus will remain same as per last year. There will be no changes in the BSTC Syllabus 2019 in Hindi. The question will be asked from various subjects i.e.
- General Knowledge
- Mental Ability
- Teaching Aptitude
- Language Ability (Hindi, English and Sanskrit)
The question comes from the 10th & 12th Class subjects. The university has already announced the notification regarding the syllabus. All the eligible candidates must go through the GGTU BSTC 2019 Syllabus so that you can obtain the good marks in the exam. We have mentioned syllabus for each subject so check it carefully.
Syllabus for Mental Ability – As per updates, the questions will cover all topics from
- Analysis of Logical Thinking
BSTC 2019 Syllabus for Teaching Aptitude
You must have to prepare for the teaching aptitude test. The syllabus has given below:
- Teaching Learning
- Leadership Quality
- Creativity, Continuous
- Comprehensive Evaluation
- Communication Skills
- Professional Attitude
- Social Sensitivity
Syllabus for General Awareness of Rajasthan
- Historical Aspect
- Political Aspect
- Art, Culture
- Economic Aspect
- Geographical Aspect
- Folk Life
- Social Aspect
- Tourism Aspect
- Literature Aspect
Syllabus for Language Ability (English)
- Spotting Errors
- Prepositions, Articles
- Correction of Sentence
- Kind of Sentences
- Sentence Completion
- Synonym, Antonym
- One Word Substitution
- Spelling Errors
BSTC 2019 Exam Pattern
- Mode of the exam – The University has decided to conduct the exam through offline mode (paper-pen based test).
- The total number of question – In the question paper, there will be 200 multiple choice questions or objective type questions.
- Mode of the answer –Candidates can use the pen- pencil to fill the option.
- Total Marks – There will be total 600 marks.
- Language – All questions will ask in the English & Hindi language only.
- Marking Scheme – 3 marks will award for the correct answer.
- Negative Marking – There is no negative marking in the BSTC Exam 2019. So you have the freedom to attempt all questions.
- Duration of the exam – Candidates will 3 hours (180 minutes) to solve the questions.
- Answers Sheet – At the exam centre, they will give you OMR Answer Sheet to attempt the question.
- Subjects – Language Ability, Teaching Ability Test, General Knowledge and Mental Ability
|Name of the Subject||Total Question||Total Marks|
|Rajasthan General Knowledge (GK)||50||150|
|Language Ability||Sanskrit– 30||90|
|English – 20||60|
|Hindi – 30||90|
|Total||200 MCQ||600 Marks|
If you have any quarries then you can comment below in the comment section. You can also keep in touch on Facebook and bookmark our BSTC Website.