Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board has published the notification for CG B.Sc Nursing 2019 for admission in the various colleges. There are the numbers of candidates who are seeking the admission for the academic session they can fill the application form. Interested candidates can download the information brochure and read the instructions for filling the online application. First of all, candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and also accept the term and conditions. After that, you can able to register online for the CG B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019. This year, the numbers of colleges offer the admission on the behalf of entrance examination. So, eligible candidates can fill the application on or before the last date. The exam will schedule in the month of May 2019.
CG B.Sc Nursing 2019 Eligibility
Interested candidates who want to appear in the exam they must fulfil the term and condition which is mentioned in the notification. We have updated the complete details regarding the eligibility such as
- Eligible candidates must be the citizenship of India.
- Candidates should have the domicile of Chhattisgarh state.
- Age of the candidates should be 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories (SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD).
- Candidates must have passed the 12th Class or its equivalent exam from any recognized board such as State Board, CBSE, ICSE or open board.
- Candidates have to secure at least 45% marks to eligible for the exam.
- You should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th class they are also eligible for the exam. But you have to submit the result before the counselling.
- If you are waiting for the result or yet to announce then you can apply online for the exam.
CG B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2019
The board has invited the application form for the exam. The starting date of filling the application will be from March to April 2019 for those candidates who will meet the eligibility condition. Before the registration, you have to carry all documents, scanned images (Photograph, Signature) etc. Candidates can note down that application will not accept after the last date. You need to pay the exam fee through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. Candidates can follow the below steps to complete the application:
- First, candidates can visit the CG Vyapam Official Website.
- Click on the link of application form & see the application.
- Now, you need to enter the complete details asked by the board.
- Candidates can fill the personal, education and communication details in the proper way.
- After that, you have to upload the passport size photograph and signature.
- Now, candidates can select the exam centre and also the mode of payment.
- Candidates can pay the fee and note down the transaction number.
- After that, candidates can submit the CG B.Sc Nursing Online Form 2019 and take a printout for future use.
|Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe||Rs.100/ –|
|OBC Category||Rs.150/ –|
CG B.Sc Nursing 2019 Exam Dates
|Download the notification for B.Sc Nursing entrance exam||March 2019|
|Online registration starts from||March 2019|
|Last date of submission the application||April 2019|
|Issued the admit card online||May 2019|
|Date of the exam||May 2019|
|The declaration of the result||June 2019|
|Download the merit list and rank card||June 2019|
CG B.Sc Nursing 2019 Syllabus
As you know, the competition level is high as compared to last year. So, candidates have to prepare well for the exam. First, we suggest that candidates can download the exam syllabus and note the topics. The question will cover the syllabus of 11th and 12th class.
- Mode of Exam – The written test will schedule at the various exam centres.
- Types of Question – Objective/ Multiple Choice Questions will ask in the exam.
- Total Questions – 100 MCQ will come in the question paper.
- Total Marks – The question paper will be of 100 Mark.
- Marking Scheme – Each correct answer will award one mark.
- Negative Marking – There is no negative marking in the exam.
- Subjects – All questions will be from Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and English subjects.
|BHU B.Sc Nursing Admission||BHU BAMS Admission Details|
Admit Card – This year, the numbers of application form is going to fill for the entrance exam. Candidates who have successfully registered for the exam they have to download the CG B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2019. The hall ticket will upload by the board in the month of May 2019. First, you can access the website and find out the link of admit card. Now, you can click on the link and enter the registration no, password. The admit card will be displayed and verify the information. Now, you can download the admit card and take a printout for the future use.
CG B.Sc Nursing Result 2019
Candidates are searching for the result date. The result will declare in the month of June 2019 on its official website. To download the result, candidates can follow the instruction and enter the ask details to get the result. Candidates can see the obtain marks in the exam and also the rank card. After the result, CG Vyapam will announce the merit list category wise in the 2nd Week of June 2019. The merit list will be made on the behalf of marks in the written test. Candidates can go through below steps to download the result/ merit list.
- Candidates can visit the website and click on the result link.
- Now, you have to enter the registration no/ password.
- Click on the submit link and see the result on the screen.
- Finally, you can download the result and take a printout.
- The result is also used at the time of counselling.
CG Vyapam will call the candidates for CG B.Sc Nursing 2019 counselling whose name will available in the merit list. You can fill the web options and lock the choices. After that, you can get the seat allotment letter and report at the college for the admission.
If you have any quarries regarding the exam then you can comment below.
Don’t forget to share this article