CG PPT 2019 Application Form has been issued by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board for the new session. CG Vyapam is well-known board in Chhattisgarh state which conducts the state level exam for polytechnic admission. The numbers of candidates who want to participate in the entrance exam they can start filling the application form through online mode. CG PPT 2019 Notification is available for engineering diploma admission in the self-government, government and private colleges/ institutes in the state of Chhattisgarh.
The eligible candidates can apply online for the exam by following the instructions. Candidates must have to download the information brochure and read it carefully. First of all, you can check the eligibility criteria. If you are eligible then you can register online and also download the exam syllabus so you can prepare for the exam. For more updates, candidates can go through the details mention here.
CG PPT 2019 Exam Dates
|Download the information brochure & notification||3rd Week of March|
|Starting date of online registration||Last week of March|
|Closing date for filling the application||3rd Week of April|
|Date of issuing the admit card||2nd week of May|
|Written test will schedule on||3rd week of May|
|Download official answer keys||4th week of May|
|The announcement of the results online||2nd week of June|
|Availability of the merit list||3rd week of June|
|Dates for the counselling round wise||Last week of June|
CG PPT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit – The upper age of the candidates should be 30 years for all categories. There will be no minimum age to apply for the exam.
Domicile – Candidates must have the domicile of the Chhattisgarh state.
- Candidates must pass the 10th Class or its equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- If you are appearing in the 10th class then you are eligible for the exam.
- Candidates who are waiting for the result they can also appear in the exam but you have to submit the result at the time of counselling.
- Candidates need to secure at least 35% marks and also study mathematics and science as a compulsory subject.
CG PPT Application Form 2019
As per the latest news, the application form is starting from Last week of March 2019 for those candidates who are seeking admission in the polytechnic courses in the Chhattisgarh state. The eligible candidates can register online till the last date i.e. 2nd week of May 2019. Candidates can download the notification and also read the instruction for filling the CG PPT Online Form 2019. Before the registration, you have to get ready the scanned copy of photograph and signature and 10th class document along with the caste certificate.
- Candidates can visit the CG Vyapam Official Website & click on the CG PPT Entrance Exam 2019.
- Now, you can click on apply online and read the instructions.
- After that, candidates can click the button to proceed for the application.
- An application page is going to show on the screen and start filling the online application.
- First of all, you can enter the candidate’s name, mobile number and email id and proceed to next.
- Candidates can check the email id and get the login details and proceed.
- It’s important to upload the valid and format size photograph and signature by clicking on the browse button.
- Candidates have to select the exam centres and also filled the education and communication details carefully.
- Before the application submission, candidates can get the review of the application and click on “I Agree” button.
- Candidates can make the payment through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking or SBI Challan.
- The application fee for General category will be Rs.200/ – and Rs.150/ – for OBC category. If you belong to SC/ ST/ PWD category then you can pay the Rs.100/ – as an exam fee.
- Finally, you can take a printout and no need send the application to CG Vyapam office as per information.
CG PPT 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates who have filled the application form they need to prepare for the exam. First of all, candidates have to check the test pattern along with the syllabus. Candidates can prepare for the exam from the Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry subject. If you want to download the CG PPT 2019 Syllabus then you can go through the direct link.
- Written Test will conduct at the various examination centres.
- Multiple Choice Question/ Objective type question will ask in the question paper.
- The duration of the exam will be 3 hours i.e. 180 minutes.
- In the question paper, 150 MCQ will ask in the written test.
- For the correct answer, candidates will carry the one mark.
- There will be no negative marking in the entrance exam.
|Subjects||Total Number of Question|
CG PPT Admit Card 2019
Admit Card is necessary for those candidates who want to appear in the exam. After filling the application, candidates can download the admit card from the official website. The admit card will publish in the month of May 2019. To download the hall ticket, candidates can log into the account by entering the application no/ date of birth/ password. It’s mandatory to get the hard copy of the admit card for the future use. The board will not send the CG Vyapam Admit Card 2019 by post so you have to download it through online mode. Without the admit card, you are not able to get the entry in the examination hall. The investigator will check the information available on the admit card.
Frequently Asked Question’s (FAQ’s)
Question – Is the registration process start through offline mode?
- Answer – No, you have to apply online on its official website.
Question – Is it required to send the application form to office?
- Answer – No. it’s not required.
Question – What is the last date of the online application submission?
- Answer – In the month of April 2019.
Question – What is the mode of payment to pay the fee?
- Answer – Online as well as offline
Question – What is the maximum age to apply online?
- Answer – 30 Years
Question – Can I check my application fee status?
- Answer – yes, you can check by clicking on the transaction status.
How to check the CG PPT Result 2019
This year, the huge numbers of candidates have appeared in the state level exam for the polytechnic admission. Candidates who have given the best performance in the written test they can check the result through online mode. The board has decided to announce the result in the month of June 2019 on its official website.
Candidates can click on the result link and enter the Roll no/ Registration No/ DOB to check the result. On the behalf of the result, the merit list will be made by the board. CG PPT Merit List 2019 will be uploading for those candidates who will qualify in the exam. Candidates will call for the counselling whose name is in the merit list.
Counselling – The counselling is starting from July 2019 for the first round. Candidates can register online for the counselling and fill the web options i.e. choices of the colleges. After that, you can click on save the choice and wait for the seat allotment. If you will get the admission then you can download the seat allotment letter by login to the account. It’s vital to report at the college as per their specific date and time. You can carry all the documents and Xerox copies for the verification. Candidates can deposit the admission fee and get the receipt of the fee. Candidates who are not getting the admission in the first round they can go for the second/ third round of counselling.
For more updates, candidates can keep in touch with us and comment below for any question regarding the CG PPT Exam 2019.