Faculty of Education, Delhi University has uploaded the complete schedule for DU B.Ed Admission 2019 for the full-time 2-year programme Bachelor of Education (B.Ed). Candidates who are seeking the admission to B.Ed course in Delhi University (DU) they are informed that the admission is based on entrance test. DU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019 will conduct in the Month of June 2019 for the academic session 2019-2021. DU B.Ed Exam 2019 Notification includes the eligibility and important dates. Candidates can able to access online on its official website. Online Registration to attend the process for admission in the B.Ed is commencing in the month of May 2019. The large numbers of candidates are waiting for the dates for filling the DU B.Ed Application Form 2019. Candidates who will fulfil the eligibility criteria they can register online by following the guidelines.
DU B.Ed Admission 2019
This year, the online entrance exam will schedule in the month of June 2019 in various centres in Delhi. Department of Education is formerly known as Central Institute of Education (CIE). Candidates must have to check the DU B.Ed Admission Procedure 2019. You will allow applying online under UR/SC/ST/OB2C Category and also CW, PWD category. Candidates need to visit at DU Official Website and submit their application within the prescribed date and time frame. Candidates can get the admission in the four selected Institutions:
- Lady Irwin College (LIC),
- Department of Education (Central Institute of Education – CIE)
- Shyama Prasad Mukherji College for women (SPMC)
- Maharshi Valmiki College of Education (MVCE)
DU B.Ed 2019 Exam Dates
|Releasing the official notification for B.Ed Admission||1st Week of May 2019|
|Availability of the online application form||2nd Week of May 2019|
|Closing the application form||2nd Week of June 2019|
|Download admit card online||4th Week of June 2019|
|Date of the Online Entrance Test||End of June 2019|
|The announcement of the result||1st Week of July 2019|
DU B.Ed Application Form 2019
There are numbers of the candidates who are eligible to apply for the exam. As per sources news, the application is going to start from May to June 2019 through online mode. Eligible candidates can download the B.Ed Prospectus which is available at http://doe.du.ac.in First you have to check the eligibility criteria and also check the instructions to fill the online application. DU B.Ed Online Form 2019 can submit through online mode only.
You need to access the official website and move towards Postgraduate admission website i.e. http://admission.du.ac.in/. For the registration, candidates can start to fill the online form by following the instructions. Candidates can choose the Teaching Subjects and Subject Category cautiously along with the exam centre carefully as per their convenient. Candidates have to pay the application fee as per your category and take a print-out of the form after the payment. You can also follow the below steps to apply online.
DU B.Ed Online Registration 2019
- Candidates can visit the Delhi University Official Website and click on registration.
- Candidates can read the term and condition and accept it.
- A new webpage open and start filling the required information.
- You need to enter the personal, education, communication details.
- After that, you can upload the scanned photograph and signature in the valid format.
- You need to choose the exam centre and mode the payment.
- The online Registration fee for ST/SC/ and PWD category is Rs. 250/- and Rs. 500/-for Unreserved and OBC category candidates.
- Now, you can submit the application and download it for the future use.
DU B.Ed Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Category-I: Candidates should process the Graduate’s Degree and/or Post Graduate’s Master’s Degree in Social Science/ Science / Commerce/ or Humanities from any recognized university. Candidates must secure at least 50% marks in the Bachelor Degree.
- Category-II: Candidates who have done graduation degree in Engineering or Technology and proficient in Mathematics and Science they must have to secure at least 55% marks to appear in the exam.
- Candidates can able to choose the one subject and one subject category which they have studied in their qualifying graduate degree or postgraduate with 50% marks.
DU B.Ed Exam Pattern 2019
- Mode of the exam: Candidates who have successfully filed the application they need to know that the exam will organize in online mode.
- Language: The question will ask in the English and Hindi language only.
- Total Questions – There will be 100 Multiple Choice Question (MCQ).
- Marking Scheme – Each correct answer will award only 4 marks.
- Negative Marking – For the wrong answer, 1 mark will deduct.
- Duration of the exam – Candidates will get 2 hours to solve all these questions.
|General Awareness and Teaching Aptitude||30|
|Fundamentals (Subject Knowledge up to Class 10th)||30|
DU B.Ed Syllabus 2019
Candidates those are now starting the exam preparation they need to visit at the official website. Candidates can download the exam syllabus and do the preparation of the exam accordingly. The test will contain questions based on understanding & application of concepts in Social Science, Science, and Mathematics at school level (class 12), language comprehension in Hindi and English, General Awareness of Social and Reasoning, Political as well as Economic issues.
- Language Proficiency (in English and Hindi)
- Reasoning and General Awareness
- Subject Knowledge till 12th class
DU B.Ed Exam 2019 Admit Card
Candidates are informed to download the admit card from the Delhi University official website. The admit card is available within 4 to 5 days from the date of online computer based entrance test. Candidates can download the hard copy of the admit card by logging in their relevant accounts on the website. You can check the general information printed in the hall ticket and make sure its correctness.
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Exam Centre/ Venue
- Date of the Exam and Time
- Photograph and Signature
- Instructions for the candidate’s
If you are unable to get the admit card then you can concern with the helpdesk numbers.
Result: The university is going to release the result online after the exam. It gets 1 week to announce the results. Merit list will prepare according to obtain marks in the entrance test which will available as soon as possible on the website. Based on the performance in the entrance exam, Delhi University will prepare the merit list of candidates those have attempted the test. DU B.Ed Entrance Result 2019 will not send via post so you should download it online at http://du.ac.in & http://doe.du.ac.in.
DU B.Ed Counselling 2019
Candidates who have successfully checked the result they can participate in the counselling. Delhi University will release the notification of the First, Second and Third admission list. Now, candidates can go for the Document verification, and pay the counselling fee. First candidates can go through the DU B.Ed Counselling Dates 2019 and apply for the counselling. Candidates can get the admission based on the rank secured in the merit list of their particular category subject category, existing of seats and preference.
Candidates who will be shortlisted for admission they can report as per Time and Date, at the allocated institution. It’s mandatory to carry the registration form, Photo ID Proof, 2 latest passport size photographs, Admit Card and 2 sets of photocopies of documents. If you will fail to pay the fee then your seat will cancel.