Rajasthan Polytechnic 2019 is state level exam for engineering and non-engineering diploma admission for the academic session. This year, Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Rajasthan is arranged the entrance exam for admission into various polytechnic colleges in the Rajasthan state. Candidates can note down the admission will be done on the behalf of merit list. The board will not conduct the written exam for this. If you are seeking the admission then you have to fill the Rajasthan Polytechnic Application Form 2019 on or before the last date. The eligible candidates can download the notification which is available on the official website. The online registration will start from June 2019 for those candidates who have passed the 10th class.
- Examination Name – Rajasthan Polytechnic Exam 2019
- Organizing By – Directorate of Technical Education, Rajasthan
- Admission Into – 3 years Polytechnic Diploma Course
- Selection Process – Merit List Wise
First, we are recommended that candidates can meet the eligibility criteria. If you are not satisfied with the term and condition then you are eligible for the exam. Candidates who wish for Rajasthan Polytechnic Admission 2019 they need to know the important dates. There are the numbers of colleges which are offering the admission on the behalf of merit. Merit list will be prepared by the DTE itself and released in the month of July 2019. You can read this article to know more about the exam.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2019 Application Form
Every year, the numbers of candidates are searching for the application. Now, it’s time to get the latest update of the registration form. The board will be issued the application through online mode on its official website in the month of June 2019. Candidates who are going to fill the application they need to download the information brochure and go through the instructions. Candidates can also check the important documents as well as other information. The last date of accepting the application will be in the 3rd week of June 2019.
- Photograph and signature
- Domicile certificate
- Secondary Exam Mark sheet
Application Fee – Application form will not accept until you will not pay the exam fee. Without paying the exam fee, you will not proceed for the next step of admission. Candidates can make the payment through online as well as offline mode. The fee is non-refundable in any case. You have to pay Rs.300/ – for all categories. Candidates can also pay the fee via cash at any E-Mitra centre or Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
To register, you can follow the below steps and apply online.
How to fill Rajasthan Polytechnic Exam Form 2019
- The eligible candidates can log into the official website sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Now, you have to search the link of the online application form and click on ‘New User’.
- You need to generate an SSO Login ID and Password and check the mail/SMS.
- A unique id will be allotted to you and save it.
- Candidates can log into the account and start to fill the form.
- You can select the course and also enter personal, education and contact details.
- Candidates can select the mode of the payment and make the application fee.
- It’s important to upload the necessary documents and also signature and photograph.
- Now, you can review the application and submit the form it after verification.
- We suggest that candidates can get the printout and send by registered/ speed post or courier.
Rajasthan Polytechnic Eligibility 2019
The eligibility criteria have already mentioned in the official notification by the DTE, Rajasthan. If you will aware and meet the eligibility condition and term & condition then you are eligible for the exam. The application will be rejected by the board if you are ineligible for the exam as per rules.
- Candidates who are going for the exam then you must have an Indian citizenship and domicile of the Rajasthan state.
- The minimum age of the candidates should be 15 years for admission. There is no upper age required to appear in the exam. Any age of candidates can register online for the exam.
- Candidates must have passed the 10th Class or its equivalent examination with 35% marks from the recognized board such as State Board, CBSE, ICSE etc.
- It’s essential that candidates should be studied the Mathematics and Science as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates who are waiting for the result they can also apply online for the exam.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2019 Exam Dates
The board has uploaded the latest news for the polytechnic exam on its official website. You can check the application dates to fill the online form.
|Download the official notification||June 2019|
|Online registration will start from||June 2019|
|Closing date of the application form||End of June 2019|
|Last date to pay the exam fee||End of June 2019|
|The application form status online||1st Week of July 2019|
|Availability of the provisional merit list||2nd Week of July 2019|
|Uploading the final merit list||3rd Week of July 2019|
|Starting date of the counselling||3rd Week of July 2019|
|2nd round of counselling starts from||4th Week of July 2019|
Rajasthan Polytechnic Merit List 2019
As you know, the board will not conduct any entrance exam. The merit list will be done on the basis of the marks in the 10th class. First, the board will release the provisional merit list on its official website. Candidates can easily download the merit list category wise in the 2nd week of July 2019. After that, DTE, Rajasthan will release the final merit list along with the rank. Candidates who have filled the application form they will shortlist for the counselling.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2019 Counselling
Candidates who have shortlisted for the exam they can go for the counselling. The counselling will be conducted by the DTE in the month of July 2019. There will be three rounds which will be scheduled as per rank wise. Candidates will call for the counselling according to the merit list. The counselling will be held as per mentioned date and time at the counselling venues. Candidates can carry all the documents and also make the list of colleges.
You need to pay the counselling fee Rs.4000/ – on or before the last date. If you will get the seat in the first round then you can report at allotted college and pay the admission fee. If you are unable to get the seat in the first round then you are also eligible for the second round. A list of required documents have mentioned below:
- 10th Class Marks Sheet & Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet (If any)
- Transfer Certificate
- Domicile & Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD
- Residence Certificate
For more updates, candidates can keep in visiting our website and share this article.