Osmania University has released the TS EdCET Syllabus 2019 for 2-year B.Ed course on the basis of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). The numbers of candidates want to download the exam syllabus so that candidates can easily prepare for the exam. The exam will schedule at the various exam centres in the month of May 2019. So before the exam, candidates can download the TS EdCET Exam Pattern 2019 and secure the good marks. Admission will be done on the behalf of obtained marks in the exam and merit list. The official notification is going to upload by the Osmania University from 15th March 2019.
TS EdCET Syllabus 2019 Pdf Download
If you want to get the admission in the best college then you have to prepare for the exam. The university has decided to conduct the state level exam through online mode i.e. Computer Base Test (CBT). TS EdCET Syllabus 2019 Pdf is most important to know each candidate so they can get the syllabus and know what types of question will ask in the exam. We have updated the exam syllabus along with the pattern for the B.Ed course.
A Common Entrance Test will conduct for admission into B.Ed regular course in the various education colleges in the Telangana state. Candidates who are searching for the TS EdCET 2019 Syllabus for Mathematics/ Social Studies they need to know that they have to attempt the multiple choice questions (Objective Type). Basically, the question papers will contain the numbers of question from the different subjects. TS EdCET 2019 question paper will cover three parts i.e. Part A, B, C.
- A Part – General English
- B Part– General Knowledge & Teaching Aptitude
- C Part – Methodology
In Part C, candidates have to choose one of the following subjects such as
- Physical Sciences – Physics & Chemistry
- Biological Sciences – Botany & Zoology
- Social Studies – Geography, History, Civics, English and Economics
The medium of the entrance test will be English, Telugu and Urdu except for English for methodology.
Qualifying Marks – Candidates who belong to General and OBC category they need to get at least 38 marks (i.e. 25%) out of total marks. SC/ ST category candidates, there will be no qualifying marks required.
TS EdCET Exam Pattern 2019
As you know, the exam pattern is most important because candidates can know how many questions will ask in the exam.
- Candidates need to attempt 150 Multiple Choices Question (MCQ).
- Number of the section will be three (Part A, B, C)
- Part A & B contains 25 Questions each
- Part C contains 100 objective type question
- Each correct answer will award 1 mark
Part A – General English – 25 MCQ for 25 Marks
Part B –
- General Knowledge – 15 MCQ for 15 Marks
- Teaching Aptitude- 10 MCQ for 10 Marks
Part C –
1) Mathematics –100 questions for 100 marks
2) Physical Sciences –100 questions for 100 marks
- (i) Physics –50 questions for 50 marks
- (ii) Chemistry –50 questions for 50 marks
3) Biological Sciences –100 questions for 100 marks
- (i) Botany –50 questions for 50 marks
- (ii) Zoology –50 questions for 50 marks
4) Social Studies –100 questions for 100 marks
- (i) Geography –35 questions for 35 marks
- (ii) History –30 questions for 30 marks
- (iii) Civics –15 questions for 15 marks
- (iv) Economics –20 questions for 20 marks
5) English –100 questions for 100 marks
If you want to download the Telangana EdCET Syllabus 2019 then you have to visit the official website and download it. We have updated the new exam syllabus along with the complete details about the TS EdCET 2019.