TS EdCET 2019 is B.Ed entrance exam in the state of the Telangana for the new session. Candidates who want to become a teacher they can apply online for the exam. Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test 2019 is going to conduct in the month of May at the various examination centres. Candidates who are eligible for the exam they need to fill the TS EdCET 2019 Application Form through online mode by following the guidelines. The Osmania University Hyderabad is going to conduct the TS EDCET 2019 exam. The candidates must satisfy the following recruitments to get the qualification for studying the 2 years B.Ed course.
TS EdCET 2019 Notification is uploading the university in the February 2019. This is a Common Entrance Test, appointed as Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test through Computer Based. Candidates who will satisfy the term and condition along with the eligibility criteria they can participate in the exam. The exam is conducting by the CONVENER, TS Ed.CET-2019 and Osmania University for the sake of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education for getting the admission for the 2 years B. Ed course.
Osmania University has declared the TS EdCET Exam Dates 2019. This year, the computer-based test will schedule in the month of May 2019. So, before the exam, candidates have to check the TS EdCET 2019 Syllabus and exam pattern. For more information, you can check the below information and fill the online application form.
|Authority Organising||Osmania University|
|Name of the exam||Telangana EdCET 2019|
|For admission in||2 years B.Ed course|
|Level of the exam||State Level|
TS EdCET Eligibility 2019
Candidates who want to write the examination they must fulfil the eligibility criteria such as
- Candidates must be of Indian nationality.
- You must also secure at least 50% of the marks in the exams of Bachelor’s Degree or also in master degree in an admissible subject or even 5 years unsegregated course in any admissible subject methodology.
- The candidates must secure a minimum mark of 55% in B.E/ B.Tech and with science or maths as one of the subjects in it or any other kind of qualification equal to that.
- Candidates belonging to the reservation category those are S.C., S.T., B.C and the physically handy capped people must secure 40% marks in the above-mentioned courses to get qualified to write the exam.
- The age limit for the exam 19 years and there is no age limit.
TS EdCET 2019 Application Form
Candidates must fill the application form by following the guidelines and steps which are mandatory to follow for each candidate. You can submit the application only online. For the online submission of the application, candidates must visit the TS EdCET Official Website http://edcet.tsche.ac.in. Candidates are requested to pay an amount of Rs.650/- for General and OBC and Rs.450/ – for SC/ST caste as the registration fee. To make the payment, you can report at the TS Online/AP Online Centres in Telangana State or A.P. or also payment gateway,
Once you have completed filling the TS EdCET Online Application 2019 then you must verify that all the information is correct or not. After that, you must hit the submit button which will be available on the page. It will contain your registration number and filled in details. You must take a print of the application form for further use. While filling the application form, they will ask many questions like the hall ticket number of the qualifying examination, your date of birth and your caste, the income of your parents, study or residence certificate as a proof of your local status.
TS EdCET 2019 Apply Online Form
- 1st Step – Registration Fee – Candidates can visit the official website and pay the exam fee through AP/ TS Online Centers or Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. You can also submit the application form with late fee i.e. Rs.500/ -, Rs.2000/ – and Rs.5000/ -.
- 2nd Step – Know the Payment Status- Candidates have to log into the account and enter the registration no./ hall ticket no/ Date of birth to know the payment status.
- 3rd Step –Fill the online application form – In this step, candidates who have made the payment then you can enter the required information and also upload the photographs and signature in the valid size and format. You need to enter the education; communication details etc and click on submit it.
- 4th Step – Print of application form – After submission, candidates need to download and take a printout of the application of TS EdCET 2019.
TS EdCET 2019 Exam Dates
|Notification for Telangana B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019||February 2019|
|Online Registration is starting from||February 2019|
|Last date of submission of the application without late fee||March 2019|
|Application submission with the late fee Rs.500||April 2019|
|Releasing the admit card online||May 2019|
|Exam Date for computer-based test||May 2019|
|Dates of uploading the provisional answer key||May 2019|
|The announcement of the results||June 2019|
|Counselling will start from||June 2019|
TS EdCET 2019 Syllabus Pdf
The question paper will contain all objective type questions. Candidates are given to answer 150 questions in 2 hours of time. The exam will consist of 3 sections.
- Part A contains general English. There will be 25 questions for 25 marks.
- Part B contains general knowledge and teaching aptitude. There are 15 questions in G.K and 10 questions in aptitude.
- Part C methodology – In this section, the candidates must choose a subject from the following subjects. It has 100 questions for 100 marks.
TS EdCET Exam Pattern 2019
- Mathematics – 100 questions and carries 100 marks
- Physical sciences – 100 questions and carries 100 mark
- Physics – 50 questions and carries 50 marks
- Chemistry – 50 questions and carries 50 marks
- Biological sciences – 100 questions and carries 100 marks
- Botany – 50 questions and carries 50 marks
- Zoology -50 questions and carries 50 marks
- Social studies – 100 questions and carries 100 marks
- Geography – 35 questions 35 marks
- History – 30 questions 30 marks
- Civics – 15 questions 15 marks
- Economics – 20 questions 20 marks
- English- 100 questions 100 marks
TS EdCET Hall Ticket 2019
The admit card is expected to release in the month of May 2019. The exam can be conducted in the month of May 2019 at the number of exam centre through online mode. So the admit card will be released 15 days before the examination. You can get the admit card from the official website by entering the login details. You must take a print out of it and keep it safe.
If there is any mistake in the information entered in admit card then consult the officials as soon as possible and get the mistake corrected. TS EdCET 2019 Admit Card consists of many different details about you like
- Candidate’s name,
- Fathers and Mothers’ name,
- Date of birth,
- Aadhar card number
- Photograph and Signature etc
Candidates never forget to take the hard copy of the admit card to your exam hall. Without it, you will not allow writing the exam. You must also carry some additional documents like pan card Aadhar card etc.
TS EdCET Answer Key 2019
This year, the numbers of candidates have attempted the question paper. Now, candidates need to match the answer by using the answer key. The Osmania University will upload the TS EdCET Provisional Key 2019 on its official website. You can match the answer and fill the objection form for the incorrect answer. Candidates have to pay the fee for each question. Before the result, the board will publish the final answer key along with the solution papers.
The result of TS EDCET 2019
The result will declare in the month of June 2019 through online mode. Candidates who have successfully appeared in the exam they can download the TS EdCET Result 2019 through online mode. To get the result, you need to enter the registration number and date of birth. It’s mandatory to get the hard copy of the result for the counselling.
All the candidates who wrote the exam will be ranked in each methodology in merit order. It is based on the marks obtained by a candidate. If there is a tie between 2 candidates then the marks obtained in part c will take to rank the candidates. If still there is a tie then the marks obtained in the part a will be taken for ranking them.
TS EdCET Counselling 2019
Candidates who have checked the result they can apply for the counselling. First of all, the university will release the TS EdCET 2019 Counselling Dates for the document verification for the first round. If you are eligible for the first round as per rank wise they can register online for the counselling and fill the web options. After that, candidates can wait for the seat allotment result. TS EdCET Allotment Order 2019 will declare through online mode and download it by log into the account. Finally, you can report to the allotted college and pay the admission fee.